“About a month ago, I got a cactus. And a week later, it died. And I got really depressed, because I was like, “Damn I’m less nurturing than a desert.” —Demetri Martin
- Me: Hey can I tap that
- Her: Haha, alright, is that gonna be my bday present?
- Me: No, you'll get your real gift in about 9 months
- Me: When you gonna let me tap that?
- Her: I'm watching Harry Potter with my sister!
- Me: Can I Slytherin that Chamber of Secrets?
“What? The second day of school and you’re already doodling?” — Mom
Looks like all we needed was sight.
A bit of sight and everything’s back.
I have troubles thinking twice.
I’d be lucky thinking just once.